Launch of the process: identify the issues on the interactive map and register for the co-creation workshop
In collaboration with AECOM and the Centre d'écologie urbaine de Montréal (CEUM), we invite you to identify—on the interactive map—the places or facilities to be improved or preserved in the sector in question. The primary purpose of this exercise is to collect—in a targeted way—opinions related to the issues and needs of the sector. The data collected will help guide our reflections in preparation for the public co-creation workshop that will take place on March 22.
Stages of the process and timeline
Portrait and diagnosis of the sector (winter-spring 2022)
- Interviews with various organizations - mid-February 2022
- Workshop with the sector's business people - February 16, 2022
- Interactive map identifying the sector's strengths and weaknesses - March 2022
- Public co-creation workshop - March 22, 2022
- Online survey - June 2022
Vision and development directions (summer-fall 2022)
- Preliminary development proposals - summer 2022
- Detailed planning (successful proposal) - fall 2022
Action plan and regulatory changes (2023)
- Action plan and regulatory amendments – late 2022
- Final report – early 2023
As it may be recalled, this project is being carried out with the financial support of the Communauté métropolitaine de Montréal (CMM).
Thank you for your contribution!
Help us reach out to more people in the community
Share this with family and friends